Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Traffic Games | Inquiry

Today I tried out new games about traffic. The first game I tried was Traffic Jam. This one was my favourite to do. To play this we had to pick a level. I started on number one. In this game their was a traffic light that you could control. The whole point of this game was to make sure that the cars don't crash. On the side there are a number of cars that you have to get on the other side and if you leave a lot of cars you lose. The level that I was stuck on was level three. It was hard because I had to control two lights and because there were alot of cars.

The second game was a puzzle game. You had to get the cars to the other side. I didn't like this game because it was all mixed up. There were a lot of cars to get to the other side. The puzzle was the roads.

The thing I learnt about traffic lights is who the inventor(John Peake Knight) is of traffic lights and that the first traffic light  was at the corner of great gorge bridge.

The thing I learnt about roundabouts is that it is mainly in USA.

The thing I learnt about Pedestrian Crossing is that it Can be different stripes like black and yellow and black and white.

I enjoyed playing these games And learning new things about Pedestrian Crossing, Traffic lights and Roundabout.



No comments:

Post a Comment