Pages

Saturday 6 March 2021

Number Banks | Maths

 L.I to practice our place value knowledge. 

In this DLO above, I was required to adjust these numbers. The numbers that I were given were 49,2615. With these numbers, I needed to adjust the numbers, as the document had told me. 

(e.g What is the largest six-digit number you can make?) The purpose of this task was to help us challenge our place value knowledge, into re-arranging these numbers. 

I really enjoyed this task, because of how it challenged my knowledge. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia

    It's great to read that you challenged your knowledge with this task when you were thinking about how you used the numbers in this maths task. Your answers show that you have a clear understanding of the place value of the numbers. Well done.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete