Pages

Thursday 21 January 2021

My Own Optical Illusion | Summer Learning Journey | Week 1 Activity 7

 L.I to use inspiration from other optical illusion's to create your own.  


In this DLO, I have used inspiration from different optical illusion portraits, to create my own. As you have seen in my previous blog post I made, I had re-created a famous illusion by M.C Escher, in this activity we were asked to create our very own illusion. I have made a continuous dimond, that seems to never end. This took a very long proccess since it took a lot of copy and pasting. In the process of making this, My eyes started to see different things and I became to get more dizzer. What this optical illusion reminds me of is a portal to an outer space world. Here are the results. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sulia,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, what a fantastic illusion you have created! Your illusion definitely confuses my eyes! I keep seeing it either pop out towards me or away from me.

    What does it make you see?

    I love looking at illusions, I think they are so fun! Thank you for sharing!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete