Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Kiwi Sport Reflection | Cricket

L.I to learn how to play Cricket.
For kiwisport, term 1; LS2 is learning how to play cricket. Brian from HPPC(Howick, Pakuranga Cricket Club) was our teacher for cricket.

The first thing we did was Bowling. What we had to do is get into a group of three or four. After we got into groups , in front of us there was four cones and wickets in front of each team. The goal as a group was to, bowl and try to aim for for those cones. I we had hit all of the four cones, we had to try to aim at the three sticks on the wicket. We had done this about 4 times.

The next thing that we did was Batting. For this activity we also had to get into group, on person will stay and bat the ball and the others on the team had to try get the ball back to them, each person had to do this. I did this two times.

I liked doing Cricket for Kiwi Sport because, I got to learn about different things while playing and just learned the basics of the game. The hardest thing for me was probably Bowling.


No comments:

Post a Comment