Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Netball Interschools | Sports

On Wednesday From Yr 5 - 8 Seniors Panmure Bridge had an awesome experience at AMI Netball courts for the Netball Inter schools.

Our First Game was against Panama Rd. We had Won with the scores of 4 - 1. I think that in this game we had used great communication. I think that we should of worked on the basic things because we were mostly getting called for that.

Second game we had battled Glen Brae. We had lost with the score of 12 - 0. I think we had done well with our passing. I think that we should of worked on communication. 

Third game was against Bailey Road. We had won with the score of  9 - 2. We had done great with our positions and with our passing. We should have worked on our shooting and defending. 

Our Fourth game was against Silver park. We had also won this game with the score of  9 - 1. I think that we had done everything well.

Last game was against Tamaki Primary. This was a good game because we had won with the score of  8 - 7. These score were Mixed Up.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Sulia!,
    I was also playing the netball cluster. Do you enjoy playing Netball? Nice work and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Suila I like how you went to the inter schools netball and represented our school. Did you enjoyed representing our school?. Keep the hard work up!!!!

    ReplyDelete