Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Tidy Drive | Cybersmart

L.I to keep a clean & tidy learning drive.

For us to have a healthy learning environment requires, responsibility and great organisation skills. This helps us keep tidy and save time. 

Today, we have learnt about keeping a tidy drive. In this DLO, showcased above, i was required to complete the activities, that were set to me in these slides. In slide Two, it shows the instructions of creating a copy of any sort of digital learning poster. Those instructions were important, as it also helps clean your drive. 

In slide Three, i needed to clean a persons drive. it all started with him having a messy drive, with the labeled DLO's giving us hints in which folder to put it in.

In slide four I was required to clean my own drive. It took me a really long time, as my drive was fairly messy. I also needed to go through a lot of DLOs as i had them un-labeled. 

I really enjoyed this activity because it learns to keep me organized and get things done on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment