Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Activity 3 : Ready for Learning | Cybersmart

 L.I Be cybersmart and use our devices to Learn, Create & Share. 



In this activity, we were asked to create a set-up for distance learning. This was if another lock-down occurred and we needed to continue with our learning at home. The point of this, is for us to know what we are doing when joining google meets, and becoming more confident. 

In this DLO, we were required to put in 5 different links. The links that were required was our class room link, school website, my class blog, my own blog and the SLJ. These links were learning links, which we can easily let us catch up with the latest learning or updates on school. 

We also had to think of top tips for effective online learning - location top tips and participation top tips. If you wanna learn more about tips of joining a google meet, check out the last slide of the presentation. 

I really enjoyed this activity, because I got to create a set-up, and remind myself what it would be like in distance learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment