Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Term 1 kiwi can over view

LI: To recap everything we did in kiwi can.
Today for LS1 group B had recapped the learning that we had learnt in kiwi can. Our theme for kiwi can was positive relationships. We also had three topics with it and they were Positive Communication, Friendship and Cooperation. 

Our energizer that we had played was last man standing and our activity was netball tag. For our discussion we had to get into three groups. In those groups Mr H gave us one of the topics. My group had friendship. In our groups we had to answer the five w's and the how for friendship. We use friendship to gain someone's respect and to be kind to others.

One thing I enjoyed was the  games we played in kiwi can. I had learnt about different ways we can communicate, like through dance. I think that I should get better at listening carefully to who is talking.




No comments:

Post a Comment