Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Hockey

Hockey
This morning my class walked joyfully to the school hall to learn how to play hockey. Our teacher was a lady. I was very excited to play hockey.

First we played a warm up game called Rob the Nest. We had to run as fast as we could to get the balls from the main nest and other teams nest.
                                         
Then we learned how to dribble the ball with a hockey stick. It was hard to control and stop the ball.

Next we learnt how to juggle with the hockey stick. Our hockey stick had to be under our arm pit. It was difficult to bounce the ball on the stick and  catch it .          

Finally we had a team challenge game.   We were happy because our team won. The scores were four to two.

I was happy to play hockey because I learned new things, and because it was fun.   

I wrote a recount about our hockey game. I tried to remember what a recount story must have.          



3 comments: