Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

The Sunrise | Writing no.2

L.I ot use your creativty to finish 10-5-7-10-10.
As seen down below, I have used my creativity in 35 minutes and 7 minutes to check my work. Mrs Anderson and the Class, had agreed to make some changes, as we felt that we needed to be more comfortable to plan and write our ideas. We had went from 5-7-10 to 10-5-7-10-10. In this image seen down below, we had used our skills to write from this image. Here are the results. 

resource image

The Sunrise Climb 

Finally, it’s my time. The Climb I have been waiting for is now here. Once I get to the top, I’ll see the breath-taking view, where I won’t be found, and my hard-work will now pay off. Climbing, as high as the Sun went along with me. Since the day i’ve started climbing, I've finally found my hobby. He sure will be jealous, and now I can get my money that he owed me. No one will be able to underestimate me now. I can’t wait for the results. 

The warm colors wrap around me, and the sun glances throughout the rocks. My heart starts to tremble towards my feet and my legs seem to not work; but that won’t get in my way of completing this. The rocks, feeding of my hands, as I couldn’t climb, as long as I lived; Until I took the turn for the worst. Climbing the left direction wasn't a good idea. While my chest was just as similar as the sunset, I noticed my view from the bottom has started to fade from my eyes. “Ahhh! Oww!” I exclaim, as the rocks hit my eyes. 

I’m guessing that one of my fingers had let go, just as my head did. I was eager for the money, that I didn’t even notice; I might risk my life for this. As I fell into a conscious hole, full of mindsets. Just a couple more steps, a couple more. With a whole rock coming outwards, blocking my space, to climb up to the bright side, I noticed I have been thinking about all of the negative things, of what “I can’t or “I won’t be able to do”. I thought to myself, “I don’t need to climb this whole mountain to achieve my goal, I have a whole life line for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment