Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Adding and Subtracting Negitive Numbers | Maths Challenge

L.I To add and subtract positive and negitive numbers.
As Term 3 has started, we have now carried onto learning about Adding and Subtracting Negitive Numbers. LS2, had a practice round with trying out Negitive Numbers, and did very well. Mrs. Anderson had then set up 4 Megitive Number Word Problems for us to solve. In groups, Fau, Sakshi and I, had worked together to find the Answer for Question 4. Here Is the DLO. 

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Sulia,
    Your DLO about negative numbers look amazing! Your groups strategy looks very well thought out and written. I have also learnt about negative numbers in maths. Was there anything you or your partners found hard or confusing when you guys first learnt negative numbers?

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Fau,

      Thank you so much for the feedback! Yes, I really did find something confusing. It was that I got confused of it was decimals, so it was a little strange, but then I got the hang of it.

      Thank you!

      Delete