Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Kapahaka Maths Challenge 2

L.I to find the most efficient strategy to solve a problem.
As part of our Maths Learning, we are practising to find the most efficient ways to solve a maths problem. The maths problem That I have completed is the Maths challenge 2. Their were 3 questions which you can see in this presentation. THe information that I have gathered from this maths problem is that "Hemi & Matua Ronaki are preparing a Hangi to fundraise for the Shirley School Kapa Haka Group. They are trying to work out how many food items can fit in the Hangi?". After gathering this information, I had then started to wokr this out on paper since it was more easier for me. You can see my strategys for these questions, In this presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment