Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Mussels Maths Problem | Daily Maths Challenges

L.I To find the most efficeint strategy to help you solve the maths problem

To help us find the most efficeint way to solve a strategy, we practiced, by strategising with different maths questions. I have now completed my 2nd Maths Problem. The information I have is that Zion and his koro got a permit to harvest, 517 mussels, for the Hakari Marae. Koro was a bit faster at harvesting then Zion and for every 4 mussels Zion had harvested, Koro Harvested 7. The questions are "If koro had harvested 28 mussels, how many has Zion harvested?" "If Zion harvested 64 mussels, then how many has Koro harvested?" and "Once they had harvest the whole 517, how many had Zion and Koro harvested?".
You can go on this slide to see my strategies for these questions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia!
    I loved reading your blog post today! You have made a fabulous DLO on the Math Problems. I really loved the pictures you added as they made it more attractive. Showing the answers of the problems on a page made it more clear. Which question did you find hard well I found the 3rd the hardest. All the best for your other blogs keep up the fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulia
    I like how you made your maths challenge DLO look attractive by adding the pictures with the ocean theme. Your strategy is clearly shown and explained in your working. I hope you enjoyed doing these challenges.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete