Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

3 motivational quotes | Care Awards | Exellence & Innovation 1

L.I to create posters of 3 motivational quotes that might inspire others.
As a part to achieve the Exellence & Innovation Badge/Care Award. Care Award Badges, are badges that show others that you have Confidence, Attitude, Respect and Exellence & Innovation. One of the challenges that I have now completed was to "create posters for 3 motivational quotes that might inspire others".  I loved this activity because I was also motivated and inspired by these quotes while researching about them. I have chosen 3 motivational quotes in this slide that you can see down below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I loved reading your motivational quotes. I think you chose 3 inspiring quotes. I especially liked the Oprah Winfrey quote, reminding us to be thankful for what we have, it is particularly inspiring at a time like this when many people are facing a challenging time.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda,

      Thank you for the Feedback! I really appriciate it! I also especially like the Oprah Winfrey quote. What, is your favourite quote?

      Thank you
      - Sulia

      Delete