Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Kahoa Lole | Daily Maths Challenge

L.I To find the most efficeint strategy to help you solve the maths problem.

To help us find the most efficeint way to solve a strategy, we practiced, by strategising with different maths questions. The first maths problem that I have solved was Kaoa Lole. Their are three questions in this maths problem. You can see it in these slides that I have created. It also shows the strategy I used, on the images. Check it out down below here.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sulia!
    I loved reading your blog post today as it was very informative. Congratulations for receiving a certificate for this task! The DLO you made is covering all the points and gives a clear answer to all the problems.I loved that you added the pictures as it made it more clear. Did you find these questions hard? All the best for your other blogs and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete