Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Think Outside the Box no.2

L.I to think outside the box, be creative and finish the picture.
As a part of devolping our Art skills, We practiced drawing by being creative. Our teacher had created a small line, where we had to be creative and try to use that line in a drawing. This was fun and interesting because we got to go outside of our comfort zone and develop new skills. What I had drew, was a ice cream/cone. I chose to do Mango Ice cream beause it is my favourite! What is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I love Mango ice cream too! Using the line to draw an ice cream in a cone was a great idea and you did a good job. I like how you did a drawing on paper and also a digital version. I think my favourite ice cream is salted caramel or cookie dough. Yum!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete