Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Being a Jedi in Coding

 

LI: To become a coding jedi, by trying to control our mbot's directions. 

My robot will wait untiol I have pressed the onboard button before it does anything.

We used an "IF - THEN - ELSE" block, as this give the robot two choices of things to do.

We are using the ULTRASONIC SENSOR on the front of the robot and we need to sense if something is 10cm in front of it wil move backwards. IfF something is NOT less than 10 cm of the robot, it will move forward (ELSE). Thisis all put into a forever block so that the robot constantly senses what is in front of it. 

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you have writen about it did you have to make it my grandad loves star wars he will wach it all night this remimds me wene i was little i had a toy of him i always huged him wene i whent to bed he is my fav charecter off star wars

    ReplyDelete