Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Capacity | Maths

L.I to measure the capacities of containers.
Capacity means the how much something can hold. In our group we had measured containers to see the capacities of them. We caught some of the company's lying because they usually fill it up below the bottle cap we filled the bottle up to the top and it said 250 ml as what the bottle said. After this activity we had got onto the word problems that we had done on paper with our groups. They can be seen on this slide.


 


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sulia,
    Today I decied to comment on one of your blog posts you have done this term. I really liked what you and your maths group did for maths and I really liked how you took photos to show what you guys were doing, I because people might not known what you guys were doing for maths. I think that you should work on take proper photo's, and I also didn't know what you needed to put in the blank boxes with just number ones in it, but you really did a great job with this. Keep it up Sulia and whoever is in your maths group that helped you with this.
    But you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete