Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 - Day 1 - Activity 2

L.I to List five things how you can protect yourself from the sun.For this task we are asked to List five different things we can do to protect yourself from the sun. I had ten so I had to pick five of them. These are really easy things you can do to Protect you from the sun. I hope these have taught you something.


  • Sun Screen: Wear Sunscreen if you are going to the beach or outdoors. 
  • Hat:If you don't Have Sunscreen use a hat. A hat would be good to wear at school
  • Glasses: Wear glasses if you are going to the beach or swimming because sun glasses will help you protect you from your eyes getting sore.
  • Shade: If you are staying in the sun look for shade because you could get skin Cancer.
  • Clothes: You should wear clothes so that you won't get tan or Skin Cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia,

    I like your list here! So you had ten altogether to start with? Please feel free to share the others! I'd love to see.
    I also like how your reasons are so itemised and well thought out. Glasses is one that is often overlooked. I don't go too far without my glasses in the sun!

    Great work Sulia!
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete