Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Kiwi Can

L.I is to set a goal for the future.
Today In Kiwi Can Our topic and theme is resilience and setting goals.  The first engiser was called snatch. Snatch is when there are a circle of a rope and cones in it. When the music stops we have to snatch the cone. But the rules are we cant dive and snatch the cone and get on our knees. It was the first round I got it. But on the second round I got out because someone pushed me out so that I couldn't get the cone. Andrew won that whole game. Then we sat into four lines. We were talking about goal setting. Goal setting is setting a goal so you have a better future. Then we got into our activity. Or activity name was called octopus . Mr Matt had to try and tag us with the long floats and if he hit us he had to stay still to where the place we got hit. I was one of the last ones. Then we had to get into our points. We had to work on Respect because people were calling out the answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment