Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Kiwi Sport| Swimming

L.I is to be safe in water.
Today It was really sad day for me because it was the last day of swimming. I liked doing this terms kiwi sport because they help me learn new stuff and how to be safe in water. LS1 has enjoyed this terms kiwi sport.

The first thing that we did was take the roll. After the roll Helen asked us if any of us knew what sequence means.  I answered with saying In order. It was correct. When we finished we had to safe entry into the water. When we did we had to get a board. Helen gave us a board each. what we had to do was kick to the other side. we done it several times. We all hands had to hold the start of the boardand but our head down to the water.

When we finished we started to A Mushroom. To do a mushroom you start with floating like a ball. When you do that you do a T with your body. after that you get into a streamline. It was so fun. When we finished doing that we done circle arms while doing mushroom. Then after that we had to rotate. It was so funny because it was hard for me.

After that we had to do a race. The first race was with me and Fau. We had to use the boards and Kick. We started from the deep end and to the second platform. After that we had to sit on the board and tread. it was so hard for me. Fau Won because she kept more balance.

When It was I over I thanked helen for teaching us how to survive in water. Thanks to this swimming lesson I now know how to survive in water



No comments:

Post a Comment