Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Kiwi Can

L.I is to have fun at kiwi can.
This week in kiwi Can it was Fun week. Fun week is when we get two pick two games to play. Are teachers for this kiwi can were Mrs Lily and Mr Matt. I had a lot of fun at this kiwi Can because we got to choose a game and get to play as a team.

First we had to pick a two games to play so we all got to say a game. Them he wrote it on the whiteboard . The game that I said was Shark attack. The two games that we picked was  Octopus and invisible rugby.

The first game that we played was Octopus. To play octopus you will need a tager. Then the rest of the others start at the start line. The person who is a tager can say people with shoes and the people that are wearing shoes they have to run to the other side. when they tag you, you have to stay still where you were tagged and tag other people. It was so fun. I didn't win but I was close.

The next game was Invisible Rugby is game where we get split into teams equally. Then when Mrs Lily shouts out numbers that amount of people had to play rugby. Mr Matt will also choose some one to have the ball. You can also tag them and when you tag them you are the one that has the ball but the person that you tagged can not tag you back. this game was really tiring. I went to go get some water.

I enjoyed this week's Kiwi Can because I got to play games and work as a team with other people that I usually don't work with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment