Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Cybersmart - Using Images

 LI: To understand that images should add to the information in text by allowing the reader to make a visual connection.


This DLO shown above, Ong and I had collaborated to tell others why it is important to make your images match the content shown in Learning Posters. We think that it is very important for users to make their images match the topic, this is so that when others come across your Learning DLO, they get a better Visual. Ong and I had created examples in this DLO above. I actually found it really interesting, how much people don't match their images to the topic. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I enjoyed reading your DLO. Your images clearly show the difference between an image that matches the text and one that doesn't. I agree that it is interesting that lots of images do not match the topic and this is something that can be confusing to the reader. I like how you included the voice recording to further explain your message.
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete