Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Chemistry Alfred Nobel | Research Challenge 1

 LI: To use smart searching skills to find out about a scientist from the past who made an important contribution to their field of science.

                                                  
This DLO showcases, the life of one of the past Scientist. Alfred Nobel; most likely known of his inventions towards explosive devices, which has been used around these modern days. Alfred Nobel can be put under Chemistry, in addtion to him working a lot with elements. This DLO includes how he started inventing explosive device's, and his personal life he had on this earth. Nobel, gathered all of the knowledge he had at age 9 about Explosive devices, to create something, as we now know as Dynamite. I really found it interesting that Alfred was the founder of the Nobel Prize, and I learnt that at the age of 9 yrs-old, he worked with Explosive Devices. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I think the layout of your DLO is really great. I agree that it is very interesting that he was working with explosive devices at the age of 9! It's great that you have included some of his quotes and I like his idea that he was successfull if only 1 out of 1000 of his ideas turns out to be good. Another interesting point is that he was the founder of the Nobel Prize.
    Great Job Sulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Linda,

      Thank you so much for the feedback! I am really glad that you found my DLO interesting. Would you with Explosive Devices?

      Thank you!

      - Sulia

      Delete
    2. Hi Sulia
      Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't have allowed my children to work with any explosive devices, especially at the age of 9!
      Keep up the great work.

      Delete