Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Exercise Name | PE

L.I to stay Fit.
To stay fit, we did an exircise activity. This exercise acitivity was on a board. on that board was the English Alphapet, next to those letters were exercise activities. Example: C - 30 squats. With these letters we had to do it with our name. It was so exhausting and tiring. Here is the chart and try it for your self.                                                                                                                My Attempt.
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 8.55.18 AM.png


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia

    This is fantastic! I have really enjoyed seeing how many of you took part in this challenge. My arms are still hurting from my 15 push ups. Which exercise did you find the most challenging?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete