Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Skyline Luge | Home Learning

L.I to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa(New Zealand)
As we are doing Home learning, A part of it is Blogging CHallenges. As assigned, we are asked to pick one place out of aotearoa to study. On each place their was a place with instructions. The place that I have chose to do was Skyline Rotorua. Skyline is a fun and adventures place to do fun and cool activities. If you wanna learn more about it, check out this slide that I have made on it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sulia,
    You've done a great job on your blog. I really enjoyed reading your blog, its really interesting. I liked how you explained what would happened if we didn't wear helmets, like how you said you might get minor injuries if you didn't wear a helmet. Your choice of rides is great. You did a really good job adding up all the costs of the ride for your family.

    Great Job Sulia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suila
    Wow Suila you have done a great job. I really enjoyed going thew you google slide.. I really learned a lot on your bonus Activity. I really liked how you used maths to add the numbers up and solve the problem.

    Nice Work Suila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sulia

    I enjoyed reading your DLO about the Skyline Luge. I was there at Christmas time and it definitely is a fun place to go to. I agree with you that wearing helmets is very important as it helps prevent nasty head injuries. Adding a map in to show where the Skyline Luge is would help people reading your blog post make a stronger connection to your work on slide 4. Well done.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sulia
    I Really learnt a lot from your blog post about the skyline Rotorua. I learnt a lot from slide 4 about the prices for the all the activities. One thing that i really liked was how your blurb made the information on the slide al ot more easier to under stand.

    ReplyDelete