Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Stardome

Panmure Bridge School had an awesome opportunity, to go to the stardome to learn about space. Our instructor Stella took us to the theatre. We learnt all about the closest planets to the sun. The closest planet to the sun is Mercury. I also learnt that Mars has a lake of water so they might travel people to mars. The next thing we had done was a quiz hunt. Each group was given and Ipad that had seven questions. My group got five out of seven. The next thing that we had done was go to the Planetarium. We watched a film talking about the what it's like in space and the weather it is in the planets.

I have enjoyed this trip to the Stardome because I got to learn about all different thing there and I hope to come back another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Sulia!
    I enjoyed reading your blogpost! It includes good detail and information about your trip! Sadly I could not be there on the trip but your blogpost gives me enough detail to imagine what it was like. What was your favourite activity on the trip? Don't forget to keep adding as much detail as you can! Adios Sulia!

    ReplyDelete