Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

sunset structure | silhouette

Today in class I have done a silhouette of the new York city. In class we spent this whole time trying to finish this  silhouette . For this we needed paper to do it.

To do this We looked at photos of a sunset. We described what the colors were and what shapes we could shape the colors like. We we had to partner up with a person or be in groups. After doing this we and tried picking a city. Mr Wong done an example of what we had to do on our chrome books. A . lot of people done Auckland city but I wanted to be more exciting. So I went with New York City. Do this we could have poly-lined it or shaped  it with shapes. First I done poly-lined it but it started to get hard so I just shaped it with shapes. It didn't really look well the first time. When I thought that I have finished i went back and fixed it up. We had to make it look like it was a 4 paper. We put this silawet onto a folder so that Mr Wong could print it off easier. after Lunch time we started to work on the back round. As you can see on the image there was a black paper. We had to search online to see an example and color Ideas of what you want it to look like. What I was thinking of was a green sunset and some , Red, pink and dark blue colors of the clouds. There was hot colors, warm colors and cold colors. this made a really good mix.

I enjoyed doing this art because I got to try something new and because I got to use paper and decorate What I want. I also enjoyed visualizing what this would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment