Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Mahishasura and Durga


LI: to identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends, and fairy tales.
Today for Reading We had to learn about Myths, Legends and fairy tales. On the class site. There was four different stories we could choose from But I choose Mahishasura and Durga. I picked this because it looked really interesting. I had to pick a partner, I choose Liane. In this slide it tells you more information about what happens. There is also questions in this slide that I questioning about this story and the character.  I learnt that Mahishasura wanted to root the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sulia my name is Madeline I really love your legends and story. you can look at my Blog if you want its called psmadelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete