Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Kiwi Sport Swimming.

L.I is to learn water safety.
Today for kiwi sport we have been swimming. We have been swimming at ymca lagoon pool. First we had to get into our swimming togs that we were wearing underneath our school uniform. Then we had to walk to the place where we swam last week. Then our swimming teacher Cameron done the role for us. Then we tried the safe entries into the pool. we also done the pin entry which is when you come into deep water. when we got into the pool we went onto the platform. Then he asked us to swim to the other platform without paddling our feet. It was hard because the other platform was on the deep side. Then he asked us to swim back without paddling. I got out because My nose was bleeding. I didn't really enjoy that swimming lesson that much because my nose bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment