Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Gold Attitude 1 | Interschool Netball

LI: to participate in a inter-school competition.  

                       

For me to complete and achieve my Gold attitude badge; in this activity, I was required to enter a inter-school competition. The Inter-school that I have participated in is Netball. I have really enjoyed participating in Netball, as it has help me stay fit and active. I also love the sport for how it is played and the passion I show for it. I have really enjoyed this season, and how it is going. Netball has taught me so many things, such as discipline and self-control. It has also given me the opportunity to become more active, which i'm grateful for. 

The Position that I play is Goal Shoot, Wing Attack and Goal Attack. Goal shoot, is the main shooter. Wing Attack is not allowed to shoot, but supports the GA & GS. Goal Attack, is exactly like the Goal Shoot, but is just allowed to go into more thirds(parts of the courts). 


My goals in Netball is to become more accurate in my shooting and to have good sportsmen-ship towards the other team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment