Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Ancient Greece Word Sorting | Myths Legend

 L.I to organize and research, words that connect to ancient greek. 

This week, David as been teaching and expanding our knowledge about greek mythology. Greek Mythology is a large collection of stories, started in Ancient Greece, about the beginning of the world, and the lives and adventures of gods, goddesses, heroes, and heroines. 

In this activity David has explained that we were acquired to organize these words, into the categories: People, Places, Government, War and Culture. The list of words can be seen on slide three, as well as the organization. We all collaborated together to get this done.

I really enjoyed this activity because it has taught me so much new words. I also enjoyed learning and growing my knowledge on greek mythology.  

No comments:

Post a Comment