Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Last week of Tech | Science

 L.I to learn about the Leaf Structure.

This week, was the last week that PBS had at tech for the year. The last lesson that Mrs Sharma had taught us this week was about the Leaf Structure. In this image above, The Yr 7's went around the Tamaki College and collected different leafs. after collecting these leaves, we glued them into our books and wrote the description of each leaves(Size, Texture, Color, Thickness & Pattern). There are different parts of the leaf structure. First is the Photo Synthesis. The Palisade cells traps the light from the top, this is why there are are different shades from the upper and bottom part of the leaf. There are more partsto a leaf which you can watch in this video. Link

I really enjoyed this weeks lesson about a Leafs Structure, because I didnt know much about the topic, so it was very interesting. 

This was the last week of Tech, so we were slightly sad to have this ended, because LS2 really had a lot of fun at Tech.

I really enjoyed Robotics beause I have never done something like that before, and because of how we got to use Mbots. Thank you Mrs Ferguson.

I really enjoyed Food Tech, because I learnt how to make dinner for my family and it was very interesting, learning about Hygiene. Thank you Mrs Hecker. 

I really enjoyed learning about Science because, I really got to experiment new things and got to build up my knowledge of Science. Thank you Mrs Sharma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment