Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

The Charge of the Light Brigade | Reading

 L.I to identify the backround story of poems. 

Alfred Lord Tenneyson, created the poem The Charge of the Light Brigade. This Poem was about the Crimean War that took place in 1853 - 1856. This Poem was about The Attack of the Light Brigade, which unfortantly failed. In this DLO, Fau, Jayden and I had collaborated together to explain the poem. We had put in a glossary on some words that we didnt understand in the poem and some facts. I really found this interesting because I got to learn different words that were used in the olden days. I also found this helpful because, I think when we do English in High School we can get a head-start to understanding these poems. Here are the results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment