Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Orchestra Trip

Some students from Panmure Bridge School had the opportunity to go to the auckland city to see the orchestra play. An Orchestra is a group of instruments especially one combining string, woodwind, brass, and percussion sections and playing classical music. There were different types of instruments that I didn't know about like a Viola, Cello, Flute, Oboe etc. My favourite instrument was Harp because it added a nice and delightful noise. Their were also aerial dancers so that was pretty cool. It is when people dance on fabric that is connected to the ceiling. 

I had enjoyed this awesome experience of going to the orchestra, I would like to go again. 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, Sulia
    I have read your blog post about The Orchestra Trip. I like how you how you told the reader what you like and what you didn't know about. GREAT WORK!!!.

    ReplyDelete