Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Structure of a recount | Writing

L.I to revise the structure of a recount and reaffirm the making criteria.
This week in Writing we have revised a structure of a recount. Mr O had gave us a topic to write about. After we had finished this we had to mark ourselves. This included 7 things, which is Ideas, Structure and Language , Organization, Vocab, Spelling, Punctuation and Sentence Structure. I had scored myself 28. I think I could have improved in my Vocab and Ideas, by using more descriptive language and explained more. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sulia!
    I liked how you explained what you were doing. You've done an interesting blogpost.
    Have you ever tried doing an other recount but harder??

    Well Done Sulia Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete