Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Taking responsibility | Kiwi Can

L.I to be responsible for our own actions.
Responsibility(our topic for kiwi can) means having control over yourself or someone. Integrity means doing the right thing even when someone is looking or not.

Catch Phrase: Kiwi Can says: Responsible is what I am, and that's the way of kiwi can. 

Our energizer for this kiwi can is 21. Mrs Mac had switched up so she had picked someone to start of with and that person had to look at a person, and that person he\she had looked at was next.

Our Activity was goal writing. On a piece of paper we had to write down three goals that we would like to finish  and how at the the end of term two 2019. Here are my three goals.


  1. to finish of my Morris Gleitzman book Now by reading it every night. 
  2. Learning my times Tables off by heart by practicing them with my caregiver. 
  3. Lastly I would like to get better at my piano skills by learning new note's and songs.
We then got onto GKQ but we had switched it up by doing times tables. Our Champion was Chris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment