Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Kiwi Can | Co-Operation

L.I is to Co-operate in your team.
Co-Operating is Working as a team to complete something. This Week in Kiwi Can we had learnt about Co-operating. We had played an activity called Opposite. This game worked like this. So if Mrs paige said put your head down we had to do the opposite and put our head up. I came in late put I still got to play one round. After this we had talked more about co-operating. For me the word co-operating means Working with a team and using teamwork. The most important thing in team that has to be used is Communication because if you don't communicate you won't get anything accomplished. Know it was time for our activity. It was called Command and Conquer. So you had to get into four groups. One person had to be a leader each round. So the leader had to go to Mrs Mack and Mrs Mack would tell the leaders what the teams had to do. Who ever did that thing that Mrs Mack asked the leaders to do the fastest would win the round. Our team won eventually.

I had Enjoyed this Weeks Kiwi Can because I got to learn a new Topic and Learnt different games.

No comments:

Post a Comment