Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani film festival

This week on Wednesday we went to the Manaiakalani film festival. This film festival took place at the Hoyts movies at Silvia Park. We had to go by bus there. Each class went in one bus. The bus was really crowded with people in my class. It was also hot inside the bus. When we got there we had to stand in two straight lines with a mix boy and girl so that we wouldn't talk to each other. We walked in two straight lines to the Movies. While walking we saw a lot of other schools. I saw a lot of people I knew. When we got there we went into the door that lead us into the big screen. I sat at the right side of the movies. When it started I was so excited. Our school had four movies. My favorite movie out of my school was My classes one. It was so cool and funny. When it was the end of it we headed back to class.
I enjoyed the film festival because I got to see a lot of films and learn some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment