Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Kiwi Sport Boxing

L.I is to learn how to defend in boxing.
This week in boxing sessions we learnt more about defense. Our teacher for this weeks boxing was Bax.

The first thing we did was recap what we learnt last Thursday. Last week Thursday we learnt how to block our head from getting hit.

After that Bax told us to get into partners. I didn't have a partner so I partnered up with Pua. We had to Agree on who was going to be partner one and partner two. I was Partner one. Partner one had to get there gloves in 90 seconds and partner two had to get the noodles. When we sat down Bax showed us what to do. What we had to do was the second partner had to hit you with the two noodles and I had to block my head with my gloves and when we did that we had to cross and hook left. It was hard to do it but it started to get easier.

The next one was when the two noodles had to be straight and we had to go under it and the direction that we go under, we have to uppercut with that hand. In this one we had to hold the noodles before it falls and I just hit the air.

After a couple of more defense's and combo's, we had to switch over. We just repeated what we did with partner one.

In this Boxing Session I have learnt how to defense and duck under.

No comments:

Post a Comment