Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cityscape of Los Angeles

L.I: to write a description of my cityscape using prepositions.



In the middle of the cityscape of Los Angeles, You can see the U.S Bank Tower. The U.S Bank Tower is 310 metres and is slightly smaller than the sky tower. The U.S Bank Tower’s construction started in 1987 and was completed in 1989. As strange as it may seem, the U.S Bank Tower was then sold to Singapore for $367.5 million. Did you know that they build their buildings at a slight angle for the bad earthquakes?

In the centre you can also see the reflection of the cityscape. We used black paper to make the colors stand out. 

For the background, I had used cool colors, known as Violet, Green and blue. The colors that I had used to create a night look were, Purple and Blue. I had added a little bit of white and a bit of black to the two colors to add a vibrant gradient. I would have never thought that using cotton buds on pastel chalk would work on paper. 


1 comment:

  1. Malo'e'lelei My Dear Sulia,

    I really enjoyed your explanation about your City-scape of Los Angeles. Your Explanation was very understandable and very descriptive about your color choices. I would've liked more about your city in Los Angeles.

    What was the most hardest part for creating this masterpeice?

    Good work My Sweet Sulia!

    - Daphney(your mother)

    ReplyDelete