Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Recount Line Tag | Writing

L.I is to learn how to make a proper recount.
This week in writing we played a game called line tag. Mr O's writing groups wen to play line tag outside on the school netball court. When we finished we came back and wrote a recount of the game. The challenge was that we only had forty minutes to do it. I think the first time I did it was pretty good but I didn't do that much paragraphs. ON thursday we had another session of writing this time we had to make it better then the first recount. I didn't know if I could do it. I was really scared but I managed to do it. I think I did better by doing paragraphs and putting more punctuations in it and using TREE in my recount.  I think I also did good by being specific in this recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment