Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Swimming

L.I is to learn how to swim when you are in danger.
Today for Kiwi Sport we learnt how to swim and do different type of skill. First we had to get into our swimming togs. then the lady asked use some questions about swimming. Some people that didn't know how to swim really well went in to the first group. I was in the second group and three other boys were in the third group. First what we learnt was how to get into a pool safely. First what we had to do was but both of our hands to one side then then jump into the pool but still holding the wall.The swimming teacher tld use to stand on these black platforms. Then we had a little practice. He told us to swim to the other platform. When I swimmed to the platform The lady told me and some other people to go to the other group. There we leant how to do Kicking facing up, stepping into the water, sliding into the water carefully and safe entry. The hardest one for me was kicking facing up cause it was hard swimming on your back. I enjoyed going swimming with my class. It was fun learning how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment