Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Customising Sneakers

L.I To customize a pair sneakers.  

This DLO below displays my vision of how I would customize a pair of sneakers. This activity was inspired by a Kiwi Artist, Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening, who has used his passion for art to create his own customized sneakers. He has created some iconic shoes, such as creating KFC, Spongebob, 4 spuare themed shoes. Last weeek we were challenged to create a fresh pair of customised sneakers. The theme of my shoes was about the Disney Movie Series : Monsters inc. I used the colors blue and purple to represent one of the main characters(James P. Sullivan) and the green representing another main charachter(Mike Wazowski). The color pink represents Boo who was a main asset to the storyline in the movie. I also included the Monsters University logo to make the shoe complete.


I really enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to go outside of my comfort zone and use my of my creativity. 


Here are the results

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia
    Your customised shoe looks really cool. I love the colours you chose to relate to the character in the Monsters Ink movie and the purple camo effect adds interest to your design.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete