Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Sisters & Vintage fun Response 1| I see me


The focus in this I see me challenge was to answer : Who in my family drives me to become the best version of myself. I really had strong feelings towards this topic as a lot of people in my family motivate me to become the best version of myself. I have wrote my story in the Document above. 

I really enjoyed doing this activity, as I was able to show my affection towards my family and how they have encouraged me for a long time. 

What is I see me? Iseeme.nz is a site that allows Pacifica/Polynesian students to complete a whole set of activities that are Polynesia related. This helps us Make your digital creations and then share them, enjoy weaving your virtual mat, connecting you to your impressive ancestors, near and far.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sulia
    I love that you chose to share this challenge and I'm sure your parents are very proud that you can be motivated by their actions and achievements. I think if our parents can be good role models we are very lucky and it's obvious you appreciate this too.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete